4-9-07
Evan & Ava 1-Lucy 3
Hello and Greetings from the beautiful St George, Utah.
I hope everyone had a fun Easter, filled with love! I am finally getting around to sending out an update on our family since Evan and Ava are ONE year old! They turned 1 on March 8. Of course it is amazing how time flies and that we have made this little milestone. We have had so much fun this past year, and how grateful we are that we have made it.
Evan my little champ is all boy. He loves balls, trucks and makes sounds like he is one with them. You would think he is starved for attention because he always wants to be with you, going outside, playing, exploring, climbing up on tables and making a bridge with his little body. No fear, except for being thrown a little too high in the air, at which his face goes blank and his body ridged. He is so much fun and demands smiles and loves. He blows kisses and is great with his little sign language. He is a biter, so when he gets mad watch out he will bite whatever his mouth finds first…..yesterday it was Ava's wrist, the day before my thigh, he is hard to get mad at because he is so flippin cute! We better watch this one, I can tell already.
He has 4 teeth on top and 2 going on 4 on the bottom. He is a great sleeper, and yes sucks his thumb and loves his soft silky and blankets. He is walking! He stands up by himself and is leaning how to maneuver around the rough terrain in our home, from carpet to wood floors, and various obstacles on the ground. Evan has a movie star smile and loves to be with new people and situations. He and Lucy have the sibling rivalry; Ava kind of just watches from the sidelines….it is so fun.
Ava is still sweet, precious and so delicate. She still is a mama's girl and is oh so darling. Ava loves balls as well and loves putting them in cups and toys. She loves to climb as well and is getting really good at playing keep away from Evan by pivoting her little body around. She will also climb on toys, yet she starts to whine because she then can not get down. She says mama, dada (which is usually everything) no-no and turtle (we have 2 of them and she loves them). She loves to drink, just like Lu they drink a million miles a minute from her straw sippy-cups and then she like to pour it out on the floor…..I can tell she is going to love finger painting! Ava can find the tiniest little particles and put them in her mouth, needless to say she loves nerds.
Ava has 2 teeth on top and 3 on the bottom. She is also a great sleeper and loves loves loves her silky and binki (only for sleeping though), she drops them into the crib and waves bye-bye to them before we leave her crib, it is so cute. She took 7 steps yesterday! She is less motivated to communicate and get around, but I think she getting ready….she could be walking, yet it is her personality, she takes it slow and will do things at her own pace, she is such a blessing to me, I love the peace that she is and brings to our family.
Lucy is loving Evan and Ava even more as they are growing up and becoming play-mates. She is adjusting well to having them climb all over her and on her as well as chasing her and vise versa. They all love to play outside on the slides and trampoline. Lucy can do a bum up and is getting daring on the tramp, are they a great way to expend energy! She loves pre-school, playing with friends, animal shows (Planet Earth-isn't that awesome!), making potions (usually out of products that she is NOT suppose to use) and swimming-thank goodness for the neighbor hood pool that is within walking and seeing distance. She is a joy to have around. Every night, despite my constant urging to come up with new answers, she claims that "worst" is when I go to work and the "best" is when I get home....she loves that I get Thursdays off and we do fun things. Night time is my sweet time with her and I just love it.
Charles continues to do real estate at Entrada for Split Rock (4 mo) and loves it. He also is Skydiving like a maniac, he loves that too, I think a lot more than working…….he has his own gear, thank goodness we don't know anyone close who owns a plane or I would never see him. He is great, I love him dearly and am so grateful to have such a wonderful man for a friend, husband and father.
Me in a nut-shell, I love St George, especially the weather right now. I love being a loan officer and working with such wonderful people, MTWF for about 4-5hrs., it continues to be a great source of empowerment for me. Charles got a FJ Cruise (sunshine yellow mind you) and we were able to go on a little get-a-way just the two of us to Moab and test it out….it was awesome. I also got to run the Moab ½ marathon, it was so much fun, I can actually say I enjoyed the run, so beautiful (except those last 2 miles) but it was great and I felt great. Charly, my mother in law continues to care for our children while I am gone, and continues to be such a strength and blessing to our family. I am so grateful for those in my life that are so giving of their time and love, especially to my children.
My thought for the day, and everyday: just love.
Love Andrea
No comments:
Post a Comment