Sunday, August 24, 2008

July 2008 Fam Pic in Bountiful



Here is our little fam at the Swaney's (my sis Ang finally had a little boy! Cash, after 3 cute girls) here we are after his little blessing. The kids love their backyard, they have a ton of grass and a river, they are all over the place...this was quite a feet to get them to sit for a minute.

5 comments:

Sid said...

Hey Andrea- I saw your blog on facebook and thought i would take a look at your cute fam! my blog is tonyandsidneylawson@blogspot.com. im glad you added me on facebook!

Jen I said...

Sweet. Our first is named Cash. Everyone always thinks it's a cool name. You have to be pretty cool to pull off a name like that!

Emily said...

Yes! I am so glad you started a blog so I can see your darling fam! We need to talk...call me!

Heidi P said...

Yay, a blog!! Something I am familiar with! Beautiful kids Ando!! Wow...twins..you rock.
We both have 5 year olds. Fun to find you.
Yoga soon :)
HUGS

Unknown said...

Hello Andrea

I had the pleasure of being in your class at Desert Palms when you were subbing for Kerri. I enjoyed your class so much, any chance you can talk to Natalie Wilson who owns Southwest Contemporary Dance (on Riverside Dr. Rio Plaza)and teach there??? Kerri and Marti use to teach there, and there is an awesome dance floor that don't hurt the knees and joints like the concrete at the warehouse. Would love to dance with you again. Please e mail me at tangodcr@yahoo.com Thank you, Debbie

June and July Riggs Family Photos...

The Luckiest

2008 Slide Show