We hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas season, undoubtedly filled with the hustle and bustle of Christmas, work, family, parties, and all the other regular stuff that fills the days of our lives!
We are in Santa Clara Utah and still love it…although ever so often we do dream of being by the beach! Charles is currently contracted through the Government and works in Cyber Security in Las Vegas 3 to 4 days out of the week. He continues to skydive (of course), and this year even repelled off the RIO Hotel in LV! I guess the next thrill for him is BASE jumping, and that one I am just not quite into, well maybe the Fjords of Norway.
Lucy Beth, 7, is in 2nd grade and attends a Spanish Immersion school, which she loves and had made such great friends. She is 7 going on 16, yikes! She loves dance and gymnastics, jumping on the tramp (and on the couch) and expressing herself through music on my stage at The Warehouse. Hum, she may be a natural born rock star! She is adventurous and daring in every way; she (along with the rest of us) rock climbs and does anything that takes guts. She has the attitude of her mother, the sweetness and guts of her father…Watch out!
Evan, 4, is the man of the house when daddy is gone and does great! Evan loves pre-school and gym, baseball, but if you are wondering who all the children are huddled around, well, it is Evan. Either showing his latest favorite toy (today which is an M4 air soft gun, yesterday it was his pocket knife, the day before a teddy bear he made me MAKE, with clothes mind you!) Yes, Evan is the social one, the life of the party, the entertainer and jokester….thank goodness! We need him and love him. His smile and sweetness can stop hearts, so watch out girls. His intensity level is unmatched, his determination is unstoppable, and his love and caring heart will win anyone over in no time.
Ava Maria, 4, is unlike Lucy and Evan. Although only 2 minutes younger than Evan she has a little special something that many 3rd children bring - peace. She is our tender heart, our peacemaker, the child who cries when you look at her wrong, the old sprit, the one that understands and feels for the underdog, that is our sweet Ava. Ava loves gymnastics and is super good because of her patience and persistence. That same quality makes her good at anything she sets her mind to. Win her over and still, just as when she was a baby, you will feel like the richest person in the world.
Evan and Ava love their pre schools both Miss Dory and Montessori with Miss Janea. It fills their week with fun new projects and “works” that fill our life with love and joy. When they are not at school they are playing together at home, many times I overhear the cutest conversations I have ever heard. Having twins has blessed our lives in every way….how lonely to be a singleton. We are all meant to have someone, aren’t we?
Me, I love so much about what I am doing, I have the sweetest husband that is constantly supporting me in everything I do. Our business, The Warehouse, is the outlet for all my crazy ideas and keeps my focused and happy. My husband and children are my pride and joy and my greatest inspiration and supporters. My kids are so cute when it come to Zumba (which I teach)…they know all about it, they all know how to shake it and they all have given me inspirational moves for my routines that I make up! Thanks kiddos for your originality and creativity! I love them more than anything! Life is good. Of course, the next big thing is always right around the corner….
Our Motto: No Guts, No Glory!
Wishing you lots of Guts this next year!
Love,
Charles, Andrea, Lucy, Evan and Ava
No comments:
Post a Comment